I am strongly considering changing the URL of this blog. Suddenly, after 3 years – I do not want to be unplugged :)
Three reasons why:
1. I cannot sing unplugged. I have never been able to understand the unplugged rounds in music shows.
2. I am done with smiling for the question I get – What do you blog on? Or the classic – Oh, you think you are a celebrity where folks want to know your thoughts unplugged!
3. I want to be called Arch !
I have been thinking of a change of my url to www.archwrites.blogspot.com. Now, if I do this – what are the disadvantages?
- Will google reader continue to redirect to the new URL?
- Is there a way I can leave a message for users to move to the new URL? I notice some search results for "archieunplugged" :(
Also, if you think all this is too risky, let me know. I will just drop the idea and learn some singing.