When you are terribly stuck at work with no mood to finish anything, and all the priorities madeare totally screwed up, I try and pick up some tag and do justice to this blog.
The last week has been crazy. Juggling between deadlines, that never seem to meet. Friday comes, and I have happily scheduled my next week as I type this out.
The Mosaic Tag is very famous in flickr. And though I dont click, nor have a flickr account, I do gawk at photos. Infact, I have a brave thing for gawking at anything/anyone. Not any more on that.
The rules are pretty simple:
- Type your answer on Flickr search
- Pick an image, from the first page
- Form a mosaic with the images.
- What is your alter name? Archie
- What is your favourite food? Brinjal curries and Curd Rice
- What high school did you go to ? Adarsh Vidyalaya
- What is your favourite colour ? Blue. But, Black in Clothes.
- Who is your celebrity crush? Certainly Prithviraj.
- What is your favourite drink? Masala Tea
- What is your dream vacation? Santorini, Greece
- What is the most beautiful place you have lived? Nanyang Valley Apartments @ NTU.
- What do you love most in life? Books
- Favorite Dessert? Chocolate Trifles
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A writer in any form
- One word to describe you ? Cranky
and here is the picture :)
This post took so much time to go up because I kept changing the pictures. I chose the pig for Archie because the rest were all images of people, and prithviraj is so cute as a caricature. A little dorky, but I dont care!
It is surprising that my answer for what I love most, came as books on my mind. I have always loved reading, but never owned too many books after school. And now, NLB is there and I still do not own too much. I should start buying good ones, but yea...sometime.
Photo Credits from Flickr
1. Archie, 2. Brinjal vegetable, 3. Maharashtra Cadet Corps, 4. Blue, 5. Prithviraj , 6. Masala Tea @ Delhi Railway Station, 7. Santorini, 8. nanyang_valley_3, 9. Read Across America Day, 10. chocolate trifle, 11. Writer's Weapon, 12. PuzzLe !!!